Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello august

Hi guys,

Oh, it's August now. I know it's still early, but just want to share about the rough idea on what I want for my hantaran. As observed among the bride-to-be, I also decided to use plates to be the bases for my hantaran. The plates can be used, then. Lol. Just put some fresh flowers and minor decoration. Its pretty cheap. But I don't mind. Because I'm not gonna spend much on the decoration anyway. Just as long as it’s simple and nice. Seriously, about the decoration for hantaran, I think it's enough if the plates and fresh flowers will be matched with my solemnization theme (gold,brown,yellow) and use other tools like ribbons and so on. So, it’s gonna be a simple yet a nice one.


Brown plates
I just imagined my decoration (hantaran) to him to be like this.





That's all. I think, it ain't gonna cost me a bomb, definitely. Hihihi ;) See you later loves~

5 hearts:

shura shushi said...

pastu boleh guna balik pinggan tu :)

Nurul Ain said...

suke dgn beg tu..

comel...^_^

kaklong said...

kak long masa nak bertunang ari tu pernah mcm nak beli plate mcm ni, tp kan mak kak long tak nak buat..

masa tu en tunang pun mcm tak setuju, tp kak long dah ckp, leh guna balik pinggan tu...tp xpe, ikut pada citarasa masing2....

pe pun nice sgt..chayook!

amy said...

like banyak kali. :))

Sfarlina said...

shura: yeahhh..betul2. ade value pinggan tu..leh digunakan semula :))

gadis: i pun suka deco mcm tu.. sbb tu letak pic 1st. sbb i rse i punye deco nti lebih kurang cm tu..simple je.

kak long: ye kak long. yg penting kena2-2 pihak suka la.. tp tunang sy ckp, "haaa betul jugak tu" so, terus sy decide nk bt mcm ni

amy: dear, thanks to u jugak. sbb ur entry tu. hihi. i pun mmg terpk nk bt mcm ni memandgkan sbb ia mudah ;)

Powered by Blogger.

© Mr. & Mrs. SF, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena