Friday, August 12, 2011

Found a solution to embedded comment form issues

Friends, I hope this is last entry so that I'm not getting a headache to fix this PROBLEM. If not, this blog will be deleted. Hahaha. *Bunyi orang putus asa!!  Yesterday, I've changed my blog templates. Because of this, among of bloggers couldn't post any comments on my blog. So, by referring here, the problem got solved after I implemented this suggestion. But I just switched to "full page" comments on the setting page. I feel relieved now. So, anybody else can help me to post a comment here? Please! I really need your help for a quick response! Thanks~


A blog without comments is not a blog - Coding error xD

6 hearts:

Anonymous said...

Hollaaa :)

Sfarlina said...

Haha.. Terima kasih encik/cik/tuan/puan anon.

farah fadhil said...

can comment now :)

Sfarlina said...

yeay!! tq farah :)

Nurul Izayani said...

cubaan..try..test..1 2 3 :)

Sfarlina said...

thanks nurul!! :))

Powered by Blogger.

© Mr. & Mrs. SF, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena