Monday, May 16, 2011

Sf – Engagement day (30 April 2011)

Hi lovely hearts,

Alhamdulillah, I'm now officially become a fiance to Mohd Shahfizan on 30 April 2011. He came into my life unexpectedly and completely change it - for the better. I adore this man. He's my biggest supporter, my best friend and now, my FIANCE :)

I'm thankful for all that I had and for all the challenges I've faced, here and there since 5 years ago.  Because I believe that one day, I will look back and realize that they're all worth it. We may not be a perfect couple of the year, but we're very happy, and that is all that matters. I'm not going to ask for more :)

And to Mr. Fiance ;) Hope, everything is going well until our day! Just be strong. YoOShhhhhiii~

Okay, let me share some stories on our engagement day. To tell the truth, actually I had a mix feeling on that day. I felt like butterflies in my stomach, my feet was so cold and my fingers always crossed. And last words was dap dip dup. Lol. Is it a normal feeling guys?? :P

He arrived to my house with his families at 12.30 pm. He's wearing a blue kemeja and their mission on me started. Hahaha. Then, we took some pictures together and also between two families. Alhamdullilah, I think that our "majlis" was going successfully even though our "majlis" was a bit simple but most importantly, it was agreed by both family. And I definitely loveeee it! I also got some news from my future family-in-law that they're very very very happy! Ahhh, relief to hear that : )

Here are some lovely pictures on our engagement day.


Me!! Me!! Became a fiance~ :P
Sf vs Sf  Heeee~
Mama and Mak
I want to say this from the bottom of my heart, :')

" Mama, you are still the queen of my heart! Thank you for everything. To my future mother-in-law, Mak, I just want to thank you for being who you are, you've made everything so easy. As a mother-in-law, you’re a star! I ♥ both of you nonetheless - Sf "


And here is a video during our "majlis" and the other one is the video that I've uploaded for all the pictures taken during our engagement day. Enjoy watching!


" The sound of engaged people is the sound of happiness - Anonymous "

Okay, hope everyone is super excited and blissful as I am today! x.o.x.o~ ❤

0 hearts:

Powered by Blogger.

© Mr. & Mrs. SF, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena