Friday, July 13, 2012

9th Review: Environment On My Wedding Day

Good morning everyone!

The clock keeps ticking and it shows that 12 o'clock midnight where everyone should sleep by this time but I guess I am still pretending to be an eagle eyes and energetically person. Lol. *Di sebabkan minggu depan saya akan berada di pelantar minyak untuk menjadi orang minyak, hahaha, apa kata saya menggambarkan suasana sepanjang majlis perkahwinan saya pada 24 Mac 2012 secara berjemaah. Boleh??? 

Because I'm too lazy to explain things and I don't have enough time to update my blog! Eurghhhh! Hihihik :P

Okay, here we go!!
 
Banner
Pintu bahagia. Haha :P
Door gift table
DIY: Door gift box

SF my trademark. Lol

Decoration in ballroom by Vistana Hotel

Wedding table

Decoration
Food and Drink
Pelamin
Cake table

Aturcara Majlis
Solemnization Day (Masjid Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Kuantan)

 I just love the environment on my wedding day~ ❤


2 hearts:

~misshuny~ said...

hye dear..singgah sini n follow u..=)..hani pun pengantin mac 2012..hehe..=)

Sfarlina said...

Tqvm. Will follow u beb ;)

Powered by Blogger.

© Mr. & Mrs. SF, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena