Friday, March 9, 2012

Wedding Guestbook

Hi there!

Wedding guestbook is something that we can read over and over again, remember and smile :) And would read each signature over and over again. That is what I want for my wedding guest book and I wanna to collect for beautiful memories. I don't have a time to DIY my wedding guestbook and just bought from HER. Because I'm not choosy to pick any ideas from others. Just as long as it is nice and simple to my eyes. I will update about HER after my wedding okay :)


See these pictures! Enjoy! :)








Hopefully, a lot of people show their interest on my wedding guestbook and its corner~ ❤

5 hearts:

Anonymous said...

Cantik la dear. Review la nanti dgn sape u beli k

~M i z a ~ said...

cantiknyaaaa! so sweettt! nak update pleasee..

p/s: selamat berkenalan. nak link ur blog kat mine bleh?

Sfarlina said...

orait anon :)

miza: feel free to drop my link on ur page dear! slmt berkenalan :)

a.d.i.b.a.h said...

cantik!!! buat sendiri eh? klu awk pnye, nnti bleh laa sy sewa. yay!! hehehe.

Unknown said...

kreatifnyer!!!!:D

love,
Q

Powered by Blogger.

© Mr. & Mrs. SF, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena