Good morning dearies!!
Life has been really hectic for me lately. I don't know how often i'll be able to blog between now and the new year, that is quickly approaching. For some reason, it seems like there isn't enough hours during the day for me to get things done. And I just hope things will slow down soon enough. Cause it's starting to feel like a crazy tornado around here. Hahaha ;p
Anyways, I just wanted to do a short post because I always get really excited when it's close to the end of the year!! Happy December everyone!! And I hope you are all well :)
Last Saturday, I went to Christy Ng's house (its showroom for her shoes that she designed). I picked up my solemnization shoe there.
I'm very happy because that shoe was really amazing :)) *Senyum sampai telinga. But my reception shoe can be ready end of December. I can't wait too. Her mom, Irene also was really nice and friendly. I think, Christy Ng's shoes are highly recommended. Here are some pictures that I wanna to share with you. Enjoy seeing lovelies~ ❤
![]() |
| My blink blink solemnization shoe ;p |










11 hearts:
hiih cantikkk..brapa range harga dia yea?
cantik2 semuanya...suke sgt ...=)
Kerry: dlm MYR120 n above..
Gadis: Yep.. :)
oh my!!! ur shoes was so gorgeous! sukanyeeeeeee. cantik sangatttt.
thanks dear!! i luv it too :))
cantiknya kasut kamoooo
wah..bestnye..ingatkn ade 1 gavy je wat custom made shoes..gorgeous la ur shoes ;)
cantik sgt weh!!
dear..cantik sgt2..u b2b kuantan kat mna ye? bila wed?
cantik jugak warna tu...=)
OhMG! :)) suker!
Post a Comment