Friday, October 28, 2011

Tag baby, tag ;)))

Hello world. Just for the record, I'm still alive and kickin'. I've been busy the whole week, busy as ever. A bunch of thanks to lovelies Zimie & Gadis for tagging me ;p 

TERMS & CONDITIONS:



1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.

Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal

11 realism, here we go!!!

1) My real name is Sazni Farlina binti Aziz. I'm 25 years old. SF is abbreviation for Sazni Farlina & Shahfizan (my fiance) ;p That's why the blog header's name was "Journey to be Mr & Mrs. SF" :))

2) The only daughter in my families. I have two brothers and one little brother in my siblings.

3) I love reading novel especially by Aina Emir and also other books. Too many books, I think :) Addicted to anime and games :)

4) BFF - Best Friends Forever? I've got lots of these as well, but all throughout my life, I've never particularly pinpoint a person as my "best" friend. I've got really great friends though, and I think they know how much they mean to me. 

5) I really love to see a guy  who is very focused and hardworking with his jobs. I think that guy is sooooo sooooo sexyyyyy! Hahaha ;)

6)  I'm an ambitious person. Seriously!!!

7) My precious things: Handphones, laptop, internet, anything that can connect me with the loved ones wherever I am in any part of the world.

8) I wear makeup. But if I'm too lazy, I only wear eye liner and lipstick.

9) I don't drink Chrysanthemum tea (with chrysanthemum flowers) and sugar cane juice.

10) I have this addiction, like smokers do after they have their meals, but in my case I crave for chocolate instead of cigarette. Lol. I love chocolate especially during PMS ;p

11) I don't like for being loneliness. I need my loved ones, my family, friends and relatives to spice up my life. They mean the world to me. I need to love and to be loved by the loved ones. I need them in my life.

Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post

a) Zimie


1) Adakah anda rasa anda HOT?

No No. Not at all. I'm average. But I'm feeling HOT when I'm working among 100 of men in the platform. Haha! Lots of luv ;p

2) Upload gambar dekat wallpaper laptop/pc yang anda guna sekarang.



3) Bila kali terkahir anda makan fastfood? Berikan nama restoran/kedai tersebut.

Tonite. KFC :)

4) Korang masa kecik-kecik cita-cita nak jadi apa sebenarnya? Berjaya capai tak?

Doctor. But how to become a doctor with a fear of blood?? Lol

5) Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar?

You're my everything by Santa Esmeralda

6) Macam mana life korang sekarang? Best ke tak best. Rate 1 (kureng) sehingga Rate 10 (sangat best asbestos meletops)

Alhamdullillah. Allah knows best for me. :)

7) Pernah pergi luar negara tak? Listkan semua negara yang korang pernah pergi. :D

Yes. Indonesia, Thailand & Singapore.  

8) Selain nama sendiri, anda dipanggil apa ya?

Mak de a.k.a mak uda ;)

9) To bride to be, kenapa korang nak kahwin?

Because a marriage is a lifetime!

10) Perasaan ketika anda jawab tag ni.

Confession is the hardest thing I think I ever had to do. Hahaha!

P dot S: Zimie, mana lagi satu soalan? Hahaha ;p

b) Gadis

1) Kalau orang senyum pada anda, adakah anda akan senyum pada dier semula?

When someone smiles at me, I smile back even if I don’t know who the person is. I'm friendly that way :)

2) Hp paling canggih yang pernah anda gunakan?

Iphone

3) Suke shopping ape?

Everything that I wanted to buy :)

4) Suka dating kat mane dengan pasangan?

Anytime and everywhere. 

5) Kalau tengah marah dengan bf/gf/tunang/suami selalunya diorang akan buat apa?

Silence is the best therapy. Just need some space and time to get closer :)

6) Suke shopping barang ape?

Bags & shoes 

7) Kerja gila yang korang pernah buat?

Sleeping almost 14 hours. Lol

8) Apa yang ada dalam handbag korang?

Wristlet, hand phone, diary, keys, business card, make up ;p

9) Laman web ape yang baru sekejap korang singgah?

www.facebook.com 

10) Game ape yang korang suke main bila dah xde buat ape-ape?

NSO (Naruto Shippuden Official)

11) Apa yang korang tengah fikirkan sekarang ni?

Time to sleep :)

And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer

1) Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? 
2) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
3) What exactly are you wearing right now?
4) Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
5) Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
6) List down your precious things
7) Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
8) Have you ever made your boyfriend/fiance/husband mad?
9) Name something you dislike about the day you’re having
10) Your perspective on marriage
11) Describe one word about me. I meant about my blog :D

You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post

11 HEARTS I WOULD TAG


Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER

Done!!!

Tomorrow, I'll go to Nilai 3. Shopping!! :) Okay I need my beauty sleep. I need my 6-8 hours of solid, deep sleep. Good night, folks~ ❤

2 hearts:

Mrs HoneyBee® said...

thanks tag me dear~ will post an entry soon ya~ tguuu~ :D

Sfarlina said...

zimie: hahaha..seksa kot nk menjwb..

sheila: okei sheila. I'll be waiting :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Mr. & Mrs. SF, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena