![]() |
| Quote of the day |
"It’s a beautiful night,
We’re looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.
Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you"
We’re looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.
Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you"
Hi beautiful hearts, happy Sunday!
I think I wanna marry bruno mars...!! Eh silap. Haha. Of course, with my fiancee :) Just say I DO. Yesterday, I've listened to this cover song by Najwa Latif and I've also tagged him on my facebook.
![]() |
| Oh!! Please ignore the conversation. He played the game while I've listened to songs ;) |
And as always, here's the video song. Enjoy listening~ ❤
P dot S: Just one word I wanna to say is R.I.N.D.U!







2 hearts:
Saya RINDU jugak.... ^_^
Ahaks.. same laa kite ^_~
Post a Comment